• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Newbie Riding Partners

S

SummitMike

Dec 27, 2009
Anchorage
Just looking to see if there is anyone out there in a similiar situation.

New rider and looking for partner/s to do some riding and build some skills. 42yo in Anchorage. Don't really have friends that ride or can get away often enough

I've been up turny, played in Eureka, placer, etc. Not really interested in losing a sled in a ravine or breaking down in the backcountry by myself, so here I am. Have avy gear and know how to use it. Need to practice sidehills, moderate climbs, carve.

Have a 09 Summit and can ride anywhere from the pen to paxson with a little notice. Don't really want to limit or slow anyone down, just looking for a safe way to get out there and play.

Schedule is pretty much wide open until March 12. Drop me a message.

Thanks

Mike.

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Won't hold the SkiDoo against you!:face-icon-small-hap
Always welcome! Best bet is to post in the area you want to ride and people will usually drop you a PM!

R

revtech100

Oct 13, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Just looking to see if there is anyone out there in a similiar situation.

New rider and looking for partner/s to do some riding and build some skills. 42yo in Anchorage. Don't really have friends that ride or can get away often enough

I've been up turny, played in Eureka, placer, etc. Not really interested in losing a sled in a ravine or breaking down in the backcountry by myself, so here I am. Have avy gear and know how to use it. Need to practice sidehills, moderate climbs, carve.

Have a 09 Summit and can ride anywhere from the pen to paxson with a little notice. Don't really want to limit or slow anyone down, just looking for a safe way to get out there and play.

Schedule is pretty much wide open until March 12. Drop me a message.

Thanks

Mike.

Anytime....pm me.....

Premium Features