• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Name this Poo

Chief

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Its not big enough to be from UCREW so Im thinking it came from the mafia, probablly Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boom:

Could be.. but I'd have been pretty drunk to have gotten up there, crapped, and gotten home not remembering it.. Check with your neighbors.. if they all found it some on their door mats then it probably was me...

Just tell the kids its Boogey man chit and they shouldn't go outside after dark alone!!! :hurt:

Engine Pro 5x

Premium Member
Sep 20, 2009
KANSAS
We need to show the size of the pile for an accurate poo post.
0215008001258171094.gif
#### Ok so now that we are clear on the size thing I'm sure that's the dung that they make KOPI LUWAC out of. So tomorrow morning just scoop up a pile dig the beans out and brew up some preimo coffee !!! >>>>.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
thats just not the kind of thread I expect to see posted..... let alone posted by a female....

I figured guys in Utah new their chit. There are a lot of hunters and I just figured I'd get an answer. Our kids play outside and I like to know what's lurken around the yard. :face-icon-small-win

It's all in fun. I think I got some very helpful replys........

Premium Features