• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Contest Thread for Wed. Aug 29th!!

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Good Morning Snowesters!

If you thought yesterdays 5,000 post Motorfist Contest was cool.........

......Your going to love today's 10,000 Motorfist Postwhore extravaganza!!!

Here is a recap of the rules:
This contest is a max posting, comment as much as you want, post as much as you want type of contest. Here's how it works. This contest starts now and I already have a post number (posted in the mod forum) of the predetermined post winner of a brand new All New Magnus Jacket in whatever size you need. And the only clue I'm going to tell you about that post number.......It's over 10,000!! That's right until this thread gets to 10,000 posts we are not even going to think about giving away this Jacket. So lets get to posting and commenting on Motofist gear and see how fast we can get over 10,000 posts to make this contest interesting.

Since this a new jacket here is some info on it:

The Magnus Jacket is fully waterproof/windproof and breathable. Nylon/Polyester blend fabric that looks like denim but performs as a technical fabric. The body is fleece lined for comfort and includes large chest pockets and a sleeve pocket along and two hand pockets. The back vent can also double as an easy access point for logoing up the jacket with your favorite team or business. This is one of the most durable waterproof work coats you can find on the market today. The Magnus is perfect for wrenching on sleds, keeping warm at work, or just heading to dinner after a long days ride. In other words, it's not just another work jacket!

picture.php

So lets get posting!!!!!!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Where MotorFist is made

The reply I received regarding a recent inquiry into where their gear is made. FYI; buy wisely.

Good morning!
Thanks for the inquiry - we are honored that you are considering MotorFist Gear.
Our outerwear is manufactured in China, our boots are made in Vietnam and our casualwear is made in Alabama.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I can help you with anything else.
Have a great day,
Sara

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012

Having been following your Motorfist promotion on Snowest. I'm curious where the gear is actually made. I'm in need of some new duds and think your gear would likely serve me well.

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
The reply I received regarding a recent inquiry into where their gear is made. FYI; buy wisely.

Good morning!
Thanks for the inquiry - we are honored that you are considering MotorFist Gear.
Our outerwear is manufactured in China, our boots are made in Vietnam and our casualwear is made in Alabama.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I can help you with anything else.
Have a great day,
Sara

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012

Having been following your Motorfist promotion on Snowest. I'm curious where the gear is actually made. I'm in need of some new duds and think your gear would likely serve me well.

Ask that same question to almost any of the sled clothing manufacturers and you will get the same answer. Most people would not want to pay the cost to have it made here. Motorfist stuff is top notch I have several of their things and they are awesome!!

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Ask that same question to almost any of the sled clothing manufacturers and you will get the same answer. Most people would not want to pay the cost to have it made here. Motorfist stuff is top notch I have several of their things and they are awesome!!

With that mindset; our country will continue to spiral down an economical toilet.

Premium Features