• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Missing Boost Sled, need it found.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Got it, NP. Threads have commented about picking up sled themselves at a yard, buying/taking delivery directly from Polaris, and I see that wasn't your point. I have no info re: third party carriers or hot shots for Poo.

J
Dec 15, 2021
Victor
FWIW, Polaris doesn't seem to really have any handle on tracking sled builds. Called them last Monday (1/24). I was told sled wasn't built and would take 2-4 weeks to get here when it was. (on the upside the guy on the phone was hilarious. Told me I'd need chlorophyll to help sooth my throat from "hootin' and hollerin' " so much after my first ride.)

Digressions aside, the dealer called me on Wednesday to say it showed up. Sooooooo

Those wondering, Impressions of the sled are strong. Really cleaned up after ~2 hours of engine time. Only thing I really need to do to mine is find a firmer rear track shock spring and shorten the limiter a hair. Its wild.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
FWIW, Polaris doesn't seem to really have any handle on tracking sled builds. Called them last Monday (1/24). I was told sled wasn't built and would take 2-4 weeks to get here when it was. (on the upside the guy on the phone was hilarious. Told me I'd need chlorophyll to help sooth my throat from "hootin' and hollerin' " so much after my first ride.)

Digressions aside, the dealer called me on Wednesday to say it showed up. Sooooooo

Those wondering, Impressions of the sled are strong. Really cleaned up after ~2 hours of engine time. Only thing I really need to do to mine is find a firmer rear track shock spring and shorten the limiter a hair. Its wild.

The shipping part I think is what's getting to be the most frustrating part about this whole situation.

The people you talk to seem to have no idea where the sleds are. We had dealer having no idea what sleds are showing up, just getting call from trucker that they will be there the next day with X amount of units on the truck. This is 2 days after dealer portal says they are grouped for shipment. On the flip side, these are snow checks, Polaris obviously has to know where they are going and for what customer and someone is obviously scheduling freight for them and arranging pickups and delivery. I understand your not going to get UPS like tracking on them but damn, maybe if its built or not. If its sitting in the Polaris yard or maybe in the transport system would be pretty cool start from a multi billion dollar company.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
My dealer had an online meeting with polaris and they told him all the boosts would be built that week. That was at least 3 weeks ago if not close to a month. It's either freight woes, someone is lying or only telling half the story. Possibly telling people what they want to hear to keep stringing them along.

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
Still waiting on my 165 pro boost. It got pushed to Feb as well. I am definitely disgusted with Polaris at this point. I pushed my work schedule around last fall expecting to be riding my new Boost. I have had all of January off to sit and wait for my new sled.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
And like that they finally delivered. 155 boost showed up complete ready to ride @dealer in Bozeman MT

Vin and build date on tunnel is 1/21 delivered 2/1 picked up 2/2. Your snowcheck has shipped email 2/4?

Seems like from what I've been seeing is sleds are getting shipped more direct to dealers vs hitting the DC and then to them.

The wait sucked but after some field laps cant wait to put it in real snow tommorow

C
Feb 23, 2020
My Khaos Boost arrived at the dealer Wednesday night. Today, I received a shipping confirmation email from Polaris that included the VIN and the shipping date of 1/26. So 8 days from MN to CO. Happy it is here and still plenty of ride time left this season. I’ve been riding my 2021 Khaos in the trees a lot this winter so I’m glad it has been the one that took the brunt of the tree branches so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I'm ordering one for snow check. It would not surprise me to see it take longer than this years delays seeing what I see from the automotive repair industry and about everything else. 2023 is expected to be even worse supplier issues.

Premium Features