• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Khaos was winning

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Guys I was just throwing other options in a non-politically correct way, yes I'm an A$$hole! If i rode 95% meadows, I doubt I'd be on an 800, but yes that's my personal preference. I'd be surprised if 80% of you have even rode the newer 600's because ya'll think they are toooooo smalll and only teenage girls belong on them. Yes you are entitled to your own thoughts and suggests, it's what makes the USA so awesome!

Here's another option since OP did specifically ask about the Arctic Cat MM with Yamaha stickers and the Polaris Khaos. Has the OP thought of purchasing the Khaos and wrapping it with MM Blue?

I don’t think you’re qualified to be an a$$hole.

just misinformed.

there’s such a tiny difference in cost from 600 to 800 I cannot imagine buying a 600?

zero weight advantage.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
If you are mostly riding meadows and like to play on bumps, ruts, ditches and very little western deep powder, I’d seriously look at the 21’ riot-x alpha. Spent a day on one last week and was truly amazed. I’d pick that over my khaos for sure.

Premium Features