• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

K-mod opinions

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Im running one on my turbo cat, seems to ride a better than my holz under my 1200, a little higher (slightly longer arms, and C2C) I have mine setup and it keeps the front down pretty well! Dont know on the high HP yammi's but low to mid 200hp level works great! Kevin has some new setups for higher HP sleds to keep the front down. IMO kevin is great to deal with and dollar for dollar probably the best suspension kit out there!

pearledgehood006.jpg

KMOD rear

Last edited:
T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
Im running one on my turbo cat, seems to ride a better than my holz under my 1200, a little higher (slightly longer arms, and C2C) I have mine setup and it keeps the front down pretty well! Dont know on the high HP yammi's but low to mid 200hp level works great! Kevin has some new setups for higher HP sleds to keep the front down. IMO kevin is great to deal with and dollar for dollar probably the best suspension kit out there!

KMOD rear

Ditto what MattyMac wrote, I will add that I had mine set at the 2nd hole (one down from the highest setting) and it flat out keeps the front down, I'm at 260hp on my Tnytro. Kevin has great customer service as well.

Premium Features