• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Installing T-motion on '12 ETEC ?

B

Bergie

Apr 28, 2013
Omaha,NE
I'm 99% sure this has been done, just looking for some guidance and part numbers. Estimated cost? Was it beneficial?

Thanks!

If your selling, PM me!

W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
Buying the kit from your local dealer or someone online is the best way to go. Gives guided instructions with pictures and all hardware. Wasn't hard to install and yes it does make a difference. Saw a kit for sale at our local swap meet last weekend for $310.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Which post forward did you do? C3 or doo Frankenstein?
C3, At the time I did it I think it was the only viable kit out there.
MASSIVE differences but don't forget the added geometry change by swapping out to the '14 spindles and skis if you can find them.
Those few degrees of angle change make a big difference too.
To be honest, I wasn't that fond of my XP after giving up my '05 REV.
The REV was just super easy to sidehill, carve, whatever I wanted with very little input from me.
The dang XP was really pizzing me off and I thought I made a huge mistake by buying it.
That's all in the past now since the mods I did, I'd never go back now.
It's even more fun than the old REV now.
Just need snow!

After the post forward I also got a gauge re-locator/vent kit

Also added a 3rd rear wheel in case I lose a bearing, I can get out on the other two.
With only one you're screwed.

Last edited:
N

nfinit100

Oct 1, 2015
Northern CO
I have t-motion on a 2012 and it is outstanding. Have a 2010 without it and there is quite a difference in handling. Earlier in the summer Amazon had the t-motion for $115 and I made the mistake of thinking that cost would last. back up to $320 now. Utilizes many of the original components so those need to be in good condition, or purchased separately. though admittedly, my riding isn't good enough to really comment a ton...

Premium Features