• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I think I peed...

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
Oh I'm sure you can imagine what it was like. The usual girl with one crooked tooth and a hamburger hanger down there.

dude, the bat just saw the meat-curtains in the magazine and, like any warm-blooded male, was making his move for them when you smacked the $hit outta him with it...how'd you like it if the last thing you ever saw was a poon as it knocked you outta the sky?

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
dude, the bat just saw the meat-curtains in the magazine and, like any warm-blooded male, was making his move for them when you smacked the $hit outta him with it...how'd you like it if the last thing you ever saw was a poon as it knocked you outta the sky?

well...in all honesty I dont think I'd mind if the last thing on my mind was poon!:D

A
Apr 2, 2009
FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
cudos for bringing this back!!

wait a minute I shouldn't have read this. We are staying at the cabin and there's bats. Damnit I can't believe it but I hope the wife doesn't all of the sudden want to jump my bones...how the hell would I explain that, "well you see dear, there was a guy on snowest, and he was tenderizing the meat for supper one night...and then a bat tried to attack...so your on your own tonight...here's a tennis racket."

Last edited:
Premium Features