• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I think I peed...

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anybody know something I can put around the house to keep these things out besides magazines?

I don't think there is anything to put up around the house.

You have to find where they are comming in, and block the access.

Go out at dusk, get a lawn chair and for you (the way it sounds grab a magazine/f**k bok) but pay more attention to the house than the magaizine and see where they are flying out of you house. Around the eves/opening in the roof.

S
Oct 17, 2004
edmonton, ab
this has been the funniest thread I have ever read on SW

even showed it to the wife, she just got mad at killing the bat. No sense of ha ha until it happens to her. Maybe have to grab a fake one and toss it her way when she's gettin her freak on.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
im thinkin if you have enough time to grab a fake bat while shes gettin her freak on, you may be doing something wrong

P
Nov 30, 2007
Utah
www.myspace.com
Important safety precautions should be in place when handling sharp knives or dealing with hot, heavy objects while "fixing" supper. Sources of contamination should also be controled around food....:eek:

Nothing worse than getting attacked by a bat while masturbating. We've all been there though right?

son of a b!tch.. talk about kill the mood.. he may never be the same. just as hes thinkin about grabbin the hustler and jumbo bottle of jergens, wont be able to forget that episode.. may need some professional counseling for this..

talk about a new kind of erectile disfunction.. cant get it up cuz im afraid a bat is gonna attack..

Premium Features