• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How many days after SRM returns will he be banned again?

How many days after SRM returns until he is banned again?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than an hour but less than 12 hours

• Between 12 and 24 hours

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 1 day

• 2 days

• 3 days

• 1 week

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • 1 month

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 1 year

• He has learned his lesson and will be a good boy from now on....

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • He should be voted off the island

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i never know the exact reason he gets banned for..??..i know i can yank his chain in a certain direction to become a positive influence in his banning..

but i could be really effective getting rid of him in a timely fashion knowing what puts him over the edge..

could we insist he gets an assessment from a head doctor and the results made public so we can push his buttons and eventually get him committed..??

We do have a duty of being the pillars of society that we are , to let the mushrooms like SRM remain in their dark musty moldy resting places..

E
Jul 24, 2009
Holland, Mich.
I don't really care either way. That being said, with all the times he's been banned and then tried to circumvent the system, and come back with another name, why not just vote him "off the island" .....permanently. We all know it will happen again.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Oh boy.

I assumed that people who snowmobile would
know what I meant...

They don't do a very good job keeping my feet dry. :rolleyes:

oh...its you with the incontinence,,!!!..well you need the boots with holes in them so they will drain...just till ya get fixed up,then you can fix the boots..

Premium Features