• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
No one said anything about a trade war with Canada. China on the other hand... the us does import a fair bit of steel from Canada, but look at the actual totals from China-they send a lot to South Korea and other places in a very raw state that is refined and sent to the states. Retaliatory tarrifs from China would likely fall on us agricultural goods, that won’t help Donny’s base...

Canadian lumber doesn’t hurt a thing, there is already a huge tarrif on Canadian softwood lumber ( which in my opinion is BS-look up what they claim the basis is). Cheap lumber (and low construction costs) creates far more jobs across a multitude of industries than a few loggers. Cheap steel does the same thing.

China isn’t going to do chit! Steel isn’t where it’s at for them and they’re not gonna risk our market for ear buds, smartphones etc... by any real retaliation! They may talk about it but that’ll be about it.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
:)

facebook_1519958011317.jpg

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
NO MORE DYNASTIES!!!!!!!

Okay MF -

I think I just threw up a little.

And a little more.
:puke:

I would really like it if we would stay away from Dyanstic politics. Nearly every presidential election since Kennedy has has some element of dynasty to it, be it former vp's, children or brothers of former presidents, or wife of former president.

Can we just draw a line somewhere & say "if you were this close to a former president, you don't get to run for the job"

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
And a little more.
:puke:

I would really like it if we would stay away from Dyanstic politics. Nearly every presidential election since Kennedy has has some element of dynasty to it, be it former vp's, children or brothers of former presidents, or wife of former president.

Can we just draw a line somewhere & say "if you were this close to a former president, you don't get to run for the job"
Right, out of 300+ million people why do we keep picking out of a pool of less then 100 it seems like.....

Crony politics at its best.

Premium Features