• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
Our Trump hating, talking head Captn Smirk, aint gonna like that video on tiny bit!!

Pretty much destroys his whole narrative.
What narrative, that Donny is a lying sack of **** that has no business being in charge of anything? C’mon, call in the “Calvary”?? Who the **** writes that on purpose? Maybe someone who ment to write cavalry? ****, you maga clowns are stupid.

laneends

Lifetime Membership
Sep 23, 2016
Washington
For real. D.J.T. is no Saint in my book, but I'd take a poorly thought out tweet over this dumpster fire... and as far as M.A.G.A. , please, let's do that.

As a disclaimer, I'm the only free thinker, oh wait, I mean unvaxd at my place of work... yes I work for a living, 12/7...

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
For some reason the left or right today paints everyone that does NOT agree with them M.A.G.A.

My choice is obvious, I'll take the side that stands up for the Americans of this country and Constitution.

Those that don't are destroying this country, yet for the last almost three years this world is going down the toilet warp speed.

Back to war mongering, supplies all across the board have been cut. Jobs are pure ****, there is basically no new generation to step in.

The corruption is every where, there is no new. The last couple of years of progress has been stopped.

This new people talk about is old **** being updated or rebadged.

The war in Europe is a ****ing joke, ya send all the old **** over there speed up the victory.

Basically same damn tanks that faught in WWII.

REALLY?

Premium Features