• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Yeah, ok…. I guess a private company like twitter exercising its first amendment right is grounds for the constitution to be tossed out.
Ahh, yes! Now I found where this gem of a retort came from with the always reliable cognitively ignorant JTK!

The FBI (not a private company) funding Twitter during the re-election time period.

Just admit that you've been played like the stupid bitch that you are.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Ahh, yes! Now I found where this gem of a retort came from with the always reliable cognitively ignorant JTK!

The FBI (not a private company) funding Twitter during the re-election time period.

Just admit that you've been played like the stupid bitch that you are.
So you don’t believe anything else but you believe this because it’s what you want to hear? If the FBI was paying Twitter to illegally influence the election there is no way it’s in someone’s email…. I’m calling bullshit. Even a petty thief isn’t that stupid.

And who was in charge of the FBI at that point? I guess Donny let ya down and didn’t pick “the best people “…

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
So you don’t believe anything else but you believe this because it’s what you want to hear? If the FBI was paying Twitter to illegally influence the election there is no way it’s in someone’s email…. I’m calling bullshit. Even a petty thief isn’t that stupid.

And who was in charge of the FBI at that point? I guess Donny let ya down and didn’t pick “the best people “…

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Since it is illegal to release a tax return other than the person that signs that tax return what is the penalty for breaking the law enforced by the Government?

Is that law also not even more enforced by the Government when it comes to Government employees?

More so high ranking employees say the President of the United States?

Trump didn't make those laws.

So if Trump how about diaper boy, and any other President alive or dead.

Maybe, just maybe it only pertains to those not chosen to have a position that wasn't chosen by those in charge.

The wake up call is for the stupid ****s that like having thier freedom put back in chains.

Premium Features