• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GOOD RUN....

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
love is in the air,,,,

haha not at all... im not sure what compelled him to say that... maybe he understood my humor right there? idk.

this steak is pretty rediculous though.... sooooo goood.

and another good recipe is to soak chicken in buttermilk for 24-48 hrs and fry it. or cook it however you want after the soaking.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well im glad your enjoying that stuff.....my wife has me trying the "living clay" detoxification for the past week so i feel like an animal that needs a gizard..
i didn;t take it with enough water and the clay packed hard core and i had to snake my butt to get it clear..lol...now i know what woman go through with child birth..

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and i think knzee actually listened to me, and went to go lay on the couch... he's not responding.....

i do love it when im able to comfort someone....

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
actually he left you with a question to answer as the last communication..
anyway she is lights out...later..!!!!

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and to partially answer his question... ill see if this one works....

im trying to upload a photo of a paystub...

okay so the above paystub ^^^^.... i uploaded it from my cellphone to my email, then to my desktop, because i dont have the origional paystub. i do not work for that company anymore, as i left it for the one i work for right now. so gather an idea from that.

that pay stub is from when i was selling kirbys. it took me two days to make that.

if you would like, i can try to find the pay stub, and take a picture of the whole thing.

so theres part of your answer knzee...

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
Super, as long as you can convince yourself your right, I guess thats all that matters.

Really??? Wow. I basically called you to the mat on one of your comments, I even say ***** please!, and thats what you respond with? That response was only slightly more pointed than "I know you are but what and I"or "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you". Good god man! With that kind of rapier comeback witt, I know your're being fast tracked to lower mid management somewhere.

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
and i think knzee actually listened to me, and went to go lay on the couch... he's not responding.....

i do love it when im able to comfort someone....

Your tone is all wrong. I truely hope you have more people to scam then fellow snowesters. Sorry to have upset you last night by not sticking around and listening to your well rehearsed sales pitch. Kudos to you for loving your job, I see I have pushed some buttons as you have been waiting for me all day. Good luck in your line of "work".

Premium Features