• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GOOD RUN....

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Well let's see.

I got an infraction and good rep and some bad rep..... :face-icon-small-sho

well actually you didn't get an infraction... in the deleted thread you got a formal warning however, but there is a difference.

Back on topic.... are we done bickering here yet? This is getting old reading through this :kev:

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
271447_1667132458795_1851815060_1114632_3367277_o.jpg

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Yeah I didn't really need yet another explanation from yet another mod but thanks anyways. Like I politely told the first one, feel free to delete anything that you feel is in violation of the SW commandments. I could care less.

"This site has some of the most lenient moderation on the net". ****** Pleeezzze!( I put the stars in myself). I'll bet you really believe that. Don't take yourself to seriously there. That's some funny ****. (I put those stars in also)

Super, as long as you can convince yourself your right, I guess thats all that matters.

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Let ME ask a question really quick....

Is anyone benefiting from this thread other than by boosting their post counts?

:boxing:

ahhhh....nincoompoops steak recipe sounds pretty good..:wine:

best recipe for a steak... IMO..

steak of your choice. seasoning of your choice. use a goerge foreman double sided contact grill or whatever you wanna call it... the one with heat on the metal that touches both sides of the steak. cook it how you want it about 2/3 through your steaks cooking process. and take mustard. spread mustard on both sides. season both sides. spread grape jelly on one side. finish cooking it for the remaining 1/3 of the time.[/QUOTE

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I kind of quit reading your worthless post so forgive me if I you stated it before and I missed it. How much money have you made (NET) with your, well lets call it a job for lack of better terms. I am only asking because you were the one who came on here telling EVERYONE how great this little scheme is and there is so much money to be made.

well... you see.... now, you have just started it back up again, when everything was just starting to be chillllll..... you come in with questions like that, trying to seem cool to everyone else, especially when you didnt read the thread to get all the info you needed before you made such statements, and asked such questions.

it was established that the thread that was deleted wasnt worthless....

it was established that the information was very helpful for some people. in many ways. it was established that it was helpful, and it could have actually helped bring more money into the snowmobile industry.

it was established that i wouldnt have benifited from giving the info, as it was established that i had said many times to go to someone besides me for the proof if what i had said wasnt enough. which was established to be enough for some.

it was established that it is an actual job....

it was established that it wasnt a scheme....
i had even helped everyone do research, and try to find any fault with anything i had said, in every way, from every way, from every direction, in every direction, and their initial thoughts were corrected.

it was established the potential for making alot of money, and it was established it might be easy, or it might take some work. for some people, harder than others.

it was established that i can tell you anything as far as how much money i have made. and it was established that i had suggested you go get proof from someone within the company face to face.

it was established that the savings were real, and everything i had ever said was real.

it was established that the sole purpose was to help people have a little extra money in their pockets to spend on other things. whether a little or alot.

but when you come in like you just did, asking questions about how much money i have made, means you are still curious about the company.

but it was established that you should do as much research as you can to try to find fault with the company, and it was established that im more than willing to help you do research to find fault with the company.

so my only conclusion, is you were somewhat curious, but attempted to put a cool spin on it. its okay... as it was established that its peoples' ego that causes that.

Premium Features