• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GOOD RUN....

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
snowmobilesrme;2798796idk what ur talkin about. post #158 you had quoted urself saying what i said said:
you really do not read what is quoted do ya that why this keeps going as you do not know what you are reading or saying and IDK...

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
you really do not read what is quoted do ya that why this keeps going as you do not know what you are reading or saying and IDK...

nooo.... on post 158 you had quoted me. but when you quoted me, inside the quote it said on my computer, Origionally posted by SNOW DUCK. then had what I had posted underneath your name as if you posted it.

i know very well what im reading, which is why, any new thing that comes up as far as anyones doubts on the deleted thread, or this thread, i squash it, and they never respond saying, "no, ur wrong. this is how it is" or something among those lines. then someone else comes along thinking they can mock, or insult in a funny way refering to the matter, then they get disappointed when i set them straight as well, and they're not able to respond saying "no, ur wrong, this is how it is." or something among those lines.

it gets repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

then eventually, everyone gets frusturated and starts talkin funny some more.

then before you know it, we're all arguing like a bunch of little kids, and a thread gets large. maybe too large. all because people dont know how to be calm.

:lips:

its okay though... as i think you are all great. cause you all are fellow snowmobilers.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and in post #157, the qoted box, where it says this sounds like deal or no deal, that wasnt what i had said, its what snow duck had said. so people might not be reading right especially if they dont follow the whole thread.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Anybody in the Graham, WA area that can take out the internet??? And who in the H E double hockey sticks gave this guy his 1 thank you???

Everyone in town must be on vacation

T
Dec 25, 2007
Diagnosis for this kid is delusions of grandeur. And a serious issue with looking in the mirror. I see you mention the word 'calm' in an earlier post. Nothing you have spouted is calm. As for your 'facts,' I already noted that a lot of what you are sprouting is opinion. Fight it, deny it, whatever. My strong recommendation would be to take a chill pill. Perhaps you should start posting some evidence of your love for the ever elusive snowmobile...?:noidea:

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Diagnosis for this kid is delusions of grandeur. And a serious issue with looking in the mirror. I see you mention the word 'calm' in an earlier post. Nothing you have spouted is calm. As for your 'facts,' I already noted that a lot of what you are sprouting is opinion. Fight it, deny it, whatever. My strong recommendation would be to take a chill pill. Perhaps you should start posting some evidence of your love for the ever elusive snowmobile...?:noidea:

actually... if you had read anything in the thread that was deleted, you will have seen i was very calm.

but you have missed a great deal of facts my friend... every bit of info is fact, and you can research allllll you want.

idk... i think im just bored at this point..

and the person that had thanked me was someone that understood my commn sense on the matter. as it takes a little open mindedness, and a little common sense to understand the message that was being delivered.

mehh... oh well.....

Mt. Bachelor

16938_100762903286760_100000591519707_16805_7420038_n.jpg

the green machine

16938_100765966619787_100000591519707_16863_128712_n.jpg

christmas storm mt bachelor 06? 07?

16938_100762896620094_100000591519707_16803_7828556_n.jpg

comin down from the mountains north of ellensburg.

179063_191896014173448_100000591519707_630772_7718092_n.jpg

the day i got my sled. at the very top of a climb, right into a hole.

16938_100762899953427_100000591519707_16804_797756_n.jpg

this is the hill.

hopefully all these pics worked........

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
gas cap i designed about 5 years ago using Autodesk Inventor 11 Pro

billetgascap.jpg

just a quick sled i made on Rhino

almostcompletesnowmobile6.jpg

boost at idle? lol. it was just my first understanding on how i thought turbos worked. made this junior year... no specs, just quick fun. i posted all these a few years back.

turbosplit2.jpg

tunnel

customtunnel.jpg

again, no specs, just fun...

snowmobile.jpg

exhaust can

ExhaustCan1.jpg

little kid crap.

mysnowmobiletunnel.jpg

haha sorry for the phalic objects, i tried to make them look like hot dogs. and no, its not my invention. obviously.

muffpot.jpg

chevy exhaust tip.

loft.jpg

tuturial shape.

tutorial1.jpg

exhaust.

completeExhaust2.jpg

im sure u'd be able to tell which ones were made on rhino, and which ones were made on Inventor 11

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
so yes, not only did i just think about riding, but every day when i got home from school, i'd sit on my computer, and design a bunch of crap.

i had just started gettin into designing stuff and writing it to a cnc, and laser engraver when i ended up completely fallin out of anything related to sleds. now ive got the means to do what i want with sledding, and i plan on doing alot of catch-up riding this winter.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
u have a good point as far as the skepticisism and all that good crap.

which is why i predicted people might act like they hate it.

and ur rundown is wrong. its the fouled plug section. and no recruiting is needed.

im sure it was established that i wasnt looking for anything productive from the thread, as i had said, "like it, hate it, or ignore it. yet, i was urged to put it infront of snowest people. whether on the business side, or the membership side, it has allowed me to have extra money in my pocket. because the economy IS ****ty. and thats a problem.

and no such advertisements were meant, as if i was concerned about advertising and benifiting from it, i would have given my number, and i wouldnt have urged people to go to someone else besides me.

but when i fall into something where just the people alone, had helped me out of the situation i was in before i was even part of the company, i feel that at least some people of snowest deserved to at least take a look at something helpful. and when some people come at me like they did, then im gonna set them straight on their accusations. which was a success. (for the smart people. whoever still dont get it, you may need some extra help.)

and like i said, i didnt care the outcome, i just like to have fun with people when i know im right on something, and ill friggin type and type and type. some people probly hate me for setting them straight, but others have thanked me. because they saw it as helpful. they thought it might be helpful in their situation in some sort of way. so as long as it helps people that understand it, thats all that matters. right? cause maybe they too, will use the saved money, or extra income to spend it on snowmobiling. and it could have been a confined, notsuchabigthread, but.... u know.... some peoples kids these days.

I'm really interested to know what you responded with. Here's my problem though. Your rambling conundrum of run-on sentences and random thought structure is extremely difficult to sift through (as is a majority of your other posts). I just read through a 400 page contract and retained more info than what I got from your post. I think if you just put your information in a format the rest of us could understand we would be able to figure out this whole back-and-forth nonsense going on. :face-icon-small-win And, your post count would have more validation than it's getting right now. I'm just trying to help you out. I mean, I'm sure you're great right? I think I know that because you are a fellow snowmobiler, just like you have pointed out to so many others on here. We are one big 'family'. Just don't expect any kiss-face icons from me.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I'm really interested to know what you responded with. Here's my problem though. Your rambling conundrum of run-on sentences and random thought structure is extremely difficult to sift through (as is a majority of your other posts). I just read through a 400 page contract and retained more info than what I got from your post. I think if you just put your information in a format the rest of us could understand we would be able to figure out this whole back-and-forth nonsense going on. :face-icon-small-win And, your post count would have more validation than it's getting right now. I'm just trying to help you out. I mean, I'm sure you're great right? I think I know that because you are a fellow snowmobiler, just like you have pointed out to so many others on here. We are one big 'family'. Just don't expect any kiss-face icons from me.

i understand man... well, in the thread that had gotten deleted.... did you read any of it? in my PM's, i had been very clear, and very to the point. it didnt take up pages and pages. in the public part of the deleted thread, i was very clear, yet some repeating had to be done, cause there were alot of unhappy folk. but all their doubts, questions, etc were answered. this thread however, is nothin but a bunch of rambling on, and a little common sense here and there, and really has no helpful info, just a response to everyone elses last bit of fight they had left, as they were barely holding on. not much in the way of strong standing arguements on this thread...

and na, the great fellow snowmobiler reference, was origionaly for newmy1. he kept comin at me with a left, right, a couple combos, but they were all blocked, and he ended up gettin frusturated and started talkin even funnier and stuff, so i set him straight a little, but added, "but i still think you are great, as you are a fellow snowmobiler". and someone said that wasnt fighting fair, so i just ended up throwin it at anyone else with doubt.

and if you really are interested in all the info i had put, you can pm me, or i can start a fresh thread... lol., or continue on this thread... i doubt its gonna be as big of a job explaining to everyone, cause most everyone had their doubts answered in the previous thread... but ill remind anyone that no advertising is meant. just giving free education in business, or at least certain fields of business.

Premium Features