• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gloves!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I love my old school Klim gloves, pictured below because don’t remember the name. Well, long story short, these don’t fit anymore.

5857934b61922dd6d578f9973d65320b.jpg

I loved them because they’re are tough and good bar feel.

What is everyones go-to mountain sledding gloves?

Reviews on the new Klim gloves are making me wonder.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meadow Muffin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2012
SE Iowa
I wear the Klim Powercross when it’s cold and the Fly Title when it’s 30 degrees or warmer. The Flys seem to run smaller than the others so you will want to most likely go up a size when buying them.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I have 3 pairs of powerxross gloves. One of each of the last styles. Like them all, but my favorite pair is the previous version of Motor Fist WOT. I see they are listed on their website again. May try a new pair.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Cool, thanks! I’ll check them out. Thanks

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
I have 3 pair. 1 thicker pair with gauntlet (cuff), thin pair (I think they're actually cold weather dirt bike gloves), and a medium pair. Just play it by the weather/temp/or how wet they are and change em out.
I have Fly gloves I believe. One of my riding buddies swears by his Klim gloves.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
The ones in your pic are powerxross from around 2012-13. I get a new pair of them every year and the last years usually become backups, i like them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I picked up some new powercross and love them.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Regardless of the brand urge you to purchase gloves with removable inserts. bring along different weights of insert gloves to compensate for temperature changes. Also oil / preserve the crap out of the outer shells. I have at least 6 coats of wax/oil of products like NIKWAX prepped in warm environment. Before waxing turned glove inside out and coated it with a car leather and batting glove oil/wax. My gloves DO NOT ABSORB WATER UNTIL 30 plus hours of usage. Then i dry them out and coat the crap out of them. Spray sctoch gurd on the synthetic fabric of the gloves.

Premium Features