• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Skidoo Expert turbo “U0100” error

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
My sled threw the U0100 (ECM Communication error) towards the end of my last ride. I restarted a few times and it went away. When I got to the house to unload, the error was back. I talked to the dealer and didn’t want to leave it for a week and they suggested I check all the connections. Well, since I had already done that twice, I stepped it up and made sure all of the pins were tight in each connector that I could find. After a couple hours (and beers), it didn’t change anything…. Long story short, I took it to the dealer today and asked them to “reflash” the ECM and I’d pay for the time. Although they said it wouldn’t work because it had the update on Dec they’d do it. After 40 mins they brought it back out with the error cleared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
a164fd140a32a2d330a067f9de8cebe7.jpg

The sled still ran but it would not display the Tach, Speed, temps, reverse beep/indicator, didn’t clock mileage/hours and the hand warmers didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020
It would have been covered under warranty if I would have left it. Since I didn’t want to leave it for a week + and miss riding this weekend, I told them I’d pay to get done right then. Worth $60

Premium Features