• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Found a rock with my 12' pro rmk

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I am in the middle of a bulkhead teardown. I got my estimate over 8k, with a turbo and shocks it won't total it. I actually had a Doo with 10k damage not totaled. I'll fix it my self for about 1,000 in parts, and have plenty left over for a 3" track, oh yeah, lots of $$ left over. Fixing a sled can be very profitable if you don't mind the time involved.

C

classic-indy

Dec 4, 2009
Vancouver, BC. Canada
I just looked down the fix it myself route, using the dealer for parts. and I can do some pretty good upgrading for the cash settlement. I'm going to wait for the final word to decide what route I'm going, still a couple things that are going to influence my decision. But I've got all the tools etc to do the work myself, and I enjoy working on my sled. So there is a good chance that I order all the parts I can through the dealer because they've been pretty helpful and quick with all this, and do the assemble myself.

But again I'm still waiting to here back.

C

classic-indy

Dec 4, 2009
Vancouver, BC. Canada
SLED IS BACK!!!!

Just picked up my sled from the dealer, total bill was $7800.00 a lot was replaced. Sled has the Mad fab EZ boards + foot well vents, Gauge lifter and the mountain addiction gas tank re installed. The sled looks like it's new other than a couple small scratches on the plastics etc.

The dealer mounted the gas tank in the same position as on the old tunnel. I need to move it forward, as you can see in the photo I modified the seat, it is about 4" shorter and 1.5-2" lower. My last ride was my only ride on the new seat and it's working well. I was just to occupied to post about it after the damage. I reused the stock cover, to maintain a stock look. Anyways, I'm back to praying for colder weather and SNOW!!!!

2014-01-21 20.28.53.jpg

Premium Features