• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Expert 9R review

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Passport is the only requirement to get into Canada. Friend tried to go eureka a few days ago and was denied entry because he didn’t have proof of vaccination.
Rooseville, good chance they will ask. Smaller port of entries not so much.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Man people can’t read anymore. Sad…
(you catch that joke or are you melting?) (catch that one?) you know what passive aggressive even means? Those comments are far from passive. They’re down right obvious…and harmless and actually dig at tie new fangled fenom called disenfranchised middle aged white male. Don’t be calling me white either racist. Now I know why chadley gets so upset….(that one?)

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Came here to see what the hype is about for the 9R. Instead I read a bunch of garbage about Covid, passive/aggressive remarks about Mexicans, Canada is a commie hellhole and somehow sidehilling a Lynx can cure Covid… seems pretty much on par how forums work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. This thread was doomed from the start and derailed immediately. I called Chilly out on it a few times, asked him to show leadership but he failed. Padding his fragile ego with high post counts is his priority.

P
Dec 15, 2018
There’s 30 minutes of some of the best riders in the world (Mexico is in “the world”) right above you Neanderthals , riding and talking about the 9r!!! There is no snow in Mexico (was the joke) (even Canadians would understand that) (at the border ) (Neanderthals…)

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Came here to see what the hype is about for the 9R. Instead I read a bunch of garbage about Covid, passive/aggressive remarks about Mexicans, Canada is a commie hellhole and somehow sidehilling a Lynx can cure Covid… seems pretty much on par how forums work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's already in here once. No need to clutter this thread by repeating everything

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
We should probably move this thread to fouled plug.
Just to keep the "serious " members comfortable.

All of us who are enjoying this thread can comfortably go in to fouled plug and keep it going.

9r rules, everything else drools!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
jeezuz this is what killed snowest when CP took over and fordy and gravy left. my god have some banter and fun. If YOU are really that serious start your own narrow minded site. Sheesh
easy to get some good info and have some fun. if i had my way it would be pg17 at least then i could show you pics of Chadlys wife being stuffed in a foot locker in a kitchen in McCALL.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
jeezuz this is what killed snowest when CP took over and fordy and gravy left. my god have some banter and fun. If YOU are really that serious start your own narrow minded site. Sheesh
easy to get some good info and have some fun. if i had my way it would be pg17 at least then i could show you pics of Chadlys wife being stuffed in a foot locker in a kitchen in McCALL.
I forgot about that ??

Premium Features