• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Expert 9R review

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Do i have to have shot to get into Canada? Can't believe you have to have it to get in here. Guess I shouldn't say that with biden involved. When this is all over people should look back on this and feel really dumb and gullible on this over their shot and masks and restrictions. A little common sense would go a long way.
Dont need the vaccine to enter Canada now, those restrictions were dropped awhile ago. Meanwhile Mr Biden is still bowing to big pharma and their billions of lobby money.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I'm sure it makes a good sled for towing other sleds out. Lynx are not a weapon of the backcountry. Whats your wife riding these days? I'm starting to think she left you because you don't talk about her anymore ?
Sled doesn't have a rear bumper. My wife has only been out once. Got up there late and her and my daughter wanted lunch so my buddy and I stole her 9r and the neo. Left them with a boat anchor and a mountain max.
No way she would leave. She knows there is no way she could do better. She didn't just settle like some do.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Speaking of commie hell holes…..I’d love to go south to the US but I’m not allowed becaue I won’t take the death jab.
Any idea when your equally ****ty government( Trudeau vs Biden ) will open the boarder……
I have no idea when the clot shot will no longer be required.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Sled doesn't have a rear bumper. My wife has only been out once. Got up there late and her and my daughter wanted lunch so my buddy and I stole her 9r and the neo. Left them with a boat anchor and a mountain max.
No way she would leave. She knows there is no way she could do better. She didn't just settle like some do.
Don't kid yourself. Getting married is settling. I'm just thankful my wife settled with me :cool:

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Just identify as Mexican and u won't need a shot to enter the U.S.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reminds me of that scene from Blazing Saddles where they hold up the bad guys with a toll booth (that they could have just rode around). "Somebody's gotta go back and get a $#!^-load of vaccine cards!"

J
Nov 25, 2019
I did make it into the US the last weekend of September. Some crossings ask if your vaccinated but don’t ask for proof. I’d love to get back to Seeley to ride but the Roosville crossing is a bunch of covid vaccine nazi’s

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
I did make it into the US the last weekend of September. Some crossings ask if your vaccinated but don’t ask for proof. I’d love to get back to Seeley to ride but the Roosville crossing is a bunch of covid vaccine nazi’s
South of Cardston port Piegan Alberta is mellow, they don’t normally ask.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
That’s a long drive for me to get to Seeley. Probably shorter to go through kingsgate( yahk) and down to couer d alene
Just don’t do Rooseville, staffed with a bunch of not so nice agents. Most of the smaller ports have good people not looking to hassle us.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Was a joke about going to Canadian border with trailer full of snowmobiles and saying ,” we’re Mexican so we don’t need a vaccine .” I wasn’t trying to be racist but of course it was racist unless you think there’s alot of snow in Mexico? You know what I mean? Now if you said ,” Charlie don’t surf.” I may get upset but not a lot. Canada is a very nice place just so everyone knows and if you can’t get into Canada…we’ll something is pretty wrong with you lol!

E

Eatstone

Jan 23, 2021
East Kootenay
I just went through Roosville on Tuesday and didn’t get asked from either side. ??

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I have some death jab, but not all, so can only cross border on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday’s. Can only go to states with highest egg prices. Have also died a few times. Allowed to ride 9R, but only with stock clutch weights. Not ideal, but fair compromise
I think that gets you one leg over the border.

you dangle?

Premium Features