• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

February 24-March 4 2018 Trip to Golden and Revelstoke

N
Aug 27, 2012
Bend, OR
Looking for riding recommendations and possibly someone to show us around in the Golden area. We will be there Feb 24th-Mar 2nd. My wife and I will be traveling to Revelstoke on the 2nd for her to take a ladies only riding clinic so I will be looking for someone to ride with if anyone is available to ride on the 3rd and 4th of March. We are planning to rent a guide if we can't find anyone to show us around in Golden. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Ian

S

Summit King

Nov 23, 2009
Poulsbo, WA
Ive been to Golden several times. Aaron Bernasconi @ Golden Snowmobile Rentals will show you how to get to places you would never find on your own. Wish I had gotten a guide the first time. Its money well spent. Gorman area is the best. Have fun !

C
Feb 8, 2018
If it's the sheshreds clinic, tell your wife it's money well spent, I just attended the one in Valemount. Since those clinics have half the ladies with accommodations included and half without a lot of the ladies with separate accommodations had spouses with them and they tended to ride the same area the ladies went to since they traveled together so there's a good chance you can hook up with some of the guys and tag along with them.

Premium Features