February 24-March 4 2018 Trip to Golden and Revelstoke

Aug 27, 2012
Bend, OR
Looking for riding recommendations and possibly someone to show us around in the Golden area. We will be there Feb 24th-Mar 2nd. My wife and I will be traveling to Revelstoke on the 2nd for her to take a ladies only riding clinic so I will be looking for someone to ride with if anyone is available to ride on the 3rd and 4th of March. We are planning to rent a guide if we can't find anyone to show us around in Golden. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Ian

Summit King

Nov 23, 2009
Poulsbo, WA
Ive been to Golden several times. Aaron Bernasconi @ Golden Snowmobile Rentals will show you how to get to places you would never find on your own. Wish I had gotten a guide the first time. Its money well spent. Gorman area is the best. Have fun !

Feb 8, 2018
If it's the sheshreds clinic, tell your wife it's money well spent, I just attended the one in Valemount. Since those clinics have half the ladies with accommodations included and half without a lot of the ladies with separate accommodations had spouses with them and they tended to ride the same area the ladies went to since they traveled together so there's a good chance you can hook up with some of the guys and tag along with them.

Premium Features