• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Eureka conditions???

Tina, I did not take the time to photograph the beauty of snowy trees, hope you don't mind I copied your beautiful pictures :rose:

Here's couple of my "dust clouds", TJ on the first pic, Aaron in second, Wes in third...

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

DSC02317_11_1.jpg

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Took a trip to Eureka today to do a little test and tune on the Rev. The day was a perfect bluebird day. The snow was okay could definately use some more.Put the new XP into a tree:doh: no damage thank goodness.
Oh and AKSNOWRIDER...I :heart: the new Holz suspension and the Fox shocks. What a difference!!

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Hey, you finally got to ride! Congrats!!! I am so ready to get out and ride.... (I LOVE that smilie:doh:, I sure am glad I was not eating anything, it would be on my screen by now LOL)

Yes, and what a great day to do so! Bummed you weren't able to come but I understand why.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Came thru Eureka this morning on the way to valdez. They got missed by the latest round of snow:( zero freshies at the lodge
LAterz

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Eureka Lodge updated their website today, 3"-4" of new snow last night. If anyone has been up that way, please post snow conditions,thanks.

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
hey

Were hitting it tomorrow for sure. Suppose to be sunny and 20 baby. never been there, so should be a good time. Better than home, and better than 40 degrees and rain. grey titan, 2 m8s. Tim

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
nice

We should meet up if you have been there before man. We have never been there. Were leaving eagle river about 8:30 ish. I'll get a gallon of legends to try before i get a case from you.

R

revtech100

Oct 13, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Anyone have any updates for Eureka??

We just got back this afternoon from three days there. Trails were awesome. Up by 4 corners, the pow was great. lot's of virgin territory and deep stuff. Better than Pville by a ton. It was warming up this morning and around 20ish. Low overcast and flat lighting, but really was good. Trail to LL was great. Better snow at Euraka though. Rode the south trail, and still thought the 4 corners area was better. Worth the trip for sure....

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Never have been there, where should I park, at the Eureka Lodge? Going this Friday, and would like some basic details? Thanks in advance!

Park in the lot behind the lodge (on the left side of the lodge). I'll attach a link to the Eureka map that you can print, or you can buy a laminated one at the lodge. The food is great (Eureka Burger and Pie Rule!) and the folks inside are helpfull in directing you to the trails if needed.

http://www.eurekalodge.com/trails.html

Premium Features