• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Electrical Plug End?

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I bought a Touring style rack to put on the back of my 165. Been out once so far and I like it! May not look all sporty, but I can stuff a bag for the rear rack of the ATV in there poifectly! With a little squeeze I can get a 2gal Jerry in behind the seat too, but that's not quite as comfy. Maybe a shorter bag for the front ATV rack might fit better on those days? Toss a bungie or two over it - and I have lots of soft storage.

Anyhow, it turns out that the rack that I got is for a G3 or whatnot snowmachine. Or at least it takes G3 type tail light. One that looks like a bowtie?
So - I picked one of those up the other day, and it fits like a glove. Trouble is - the plugs don't agree.

The tail light came with an extension chord, so I could easily just whack the end of both off and graft and be fine, but - if I can just order a new end to put on the pigtail - tha'd be better - in case I ever want to go back to that little OEM tail light - as this plugs directly into the light on the OEM set-up, and no pigtail.

Anyone?

BTW - the purple one is the one that I am trying to go to.
The other is the new pigtail.

DSCN2339.JPG

Premium Features