• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dumb *** inventions.......

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I think most of you have no idea how well a blind person can actually get around. They can ask where the bathroom is and if you tell them. About twenty yards and to the right, most can find that. They count steps and use a feeler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolm7cat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2008
Montana
how about people who buy them deer whistler that mount on your bumper to scare away deer. i have seen more cars with them on hit deer than people who dont have them. can you say gimmick

iowa827

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2010
Aurelia Iowa
No joke we are going to be the first civilization in history to burn up our food supply as a fuel.:faint:

We use way more fossil fuels to produce corn and crap to produce the 10% that it replaces. :frusty:

The SOB that got that crap mandated is a smart sucker because he is probably laughing all the way to the bank with ours and the gubments $$

:brick:

Lol nobody eats the type of corn that ethonal is made of! It can be used for live stock but people don't eat it! and I for one love E85 race gas at the pump, and it's cheap!!!!!!!!!!

S

snowman*150*

Jan 8, 2011
Leavenworth WA
A plungerhat so you dont have to hold your head up. It does it for you!

Great for lazy people and people who like to sleep in strange trains!

WARNING! If you actually like to move your head around then this is not the hat you want....

plungerhat.jpg

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Plastic air fittings that Robots use for the small air lines... PURE JUNK... all the 90 degree ones we have split and crack right at the outside 90 on the elbow... Or the plastic loses its resistance and the air lines wont stay seated in them... Why we cant order the good metal ones that last 10X as long I will never know.

M

Mister907

Dec 7, 2008
ANCHORAGE ALASKA
flat head screws are the worst, then putting the gas filler on the same side of the vehicle the exhaust goes out, last but not least... positive testing for marijuana. WTF??? cant we all just hit a bong?

Premium Features