• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

10.25" Software Update Install Info.

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Did he ever respond? I wonder if they hooked up one of those devices like Magic Box that you can hook up to your usb port in your car and get any app to run on your car screen. I would think that might work on this Doo. Anyone have a Magic Box they can plug into their sled? https://trymagicbox.com/pages/how-it-works

No, he never responded. But when he was telling me about it, he did say the guy actually hacked into the gauge. Hearsay of course. But no reason not to believe him.

250mark1

Sep 4, 2012
boost gauge did not work on mine, will see this weekend if it works now as the gauge was just replaced on warranty as the bluetooth was not working

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
mine has been updated and it shows as the photo, and during boosting ,it reads the percentage of boost, kinda of dumb, would have preferred inches of boost or boost psi

23? The 24’s came with the boost gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Dec 22, 2018
I tried mine today, still at 0%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be also new firmware update available and its only possible to be installed with buds on your dealer/service

Software updates you can do by yourself but not firmware update

There has been lots of bugs on 24 software. Gonna take mine to a dealer so they can update everything (again)

Premium Features