• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dont tow your boat, HAUL it.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
It may look like a mess. I wouldn't choose to haul my boat and trailer like that either. But its still very impressive and one-of-a-kind. I wonder if it was a chevy or a dodge in the pic if you would of said something different?:):beer;

For sure, the fabrication is interesting no doubt, it just seems like a wasted effort IMHO.

Don't really care which of the not-so-big 3's truck it is....I sell Toyotas lol. F-450 is a beefy setup no doubt, not my style, but impressive nonetheless.

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
For sure, the fabrication is interesting no doubt, it just seems like a wasted effort IMHO.

Don't really care which of the not-so-big 3's truck it is....I sell Toyotas lol. F-450 is a beefy setup no doubt, not my style, but impressive nonetheless.

It would suck if you did hit a low overpass. It would probably get rid of the open bow.:D

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
My first thought was about low overpasses or power lines etc. also. Pretty impressive set up though.

I saw something similar last week but couldn't get a picture. It was a motorhome pulling a trailer that had a boat stacked on top of a pickup. The trailer just had a lift that lifted the boat and its trailer high enough that the truck could drive under it. Where there is a will, and a checkbook, there is a way

P
Nov 26, 2007
very interesting. good idea But..... I cant count the possibilities for disaster. wonder how much the front of the boat sways in a side wind?

J
Jun 13, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
Hmmm, I wonder what other groups of people think about us bolting big decks on top of our trucks when sticking two 10 foot long snowmobiles up there that stick 2-3 over the cab, and dragging travel trailer or even another trailer loaded with even more sleds?

Just gotta wonder.

Premium Features