• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dont tow your boat, HAUL it.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Thought this was interesting and you guys would get a kick out of it. Im still confused to how he gets it up and down but i guess it works slick.

IMG_0226_1.jpg

And then pull your trailer

IMG_0227_2.jpg

Last edited:
J

JSCC

Nov 26, 2004
Huntsville,Ut
In Oregon I believe it is illegal to haul doubles......I guess this is one way to get around it, lmao!! Luckily the speed limits are only 65 there too. That could make one heck of a sail.....:D

W

WOODIES

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 14, 2009
what the he11? lol thats to funny. love to see it lauched.

raceu4it

Lifetime Membership
a customer of my did that here with his crestliner up on to a marathon deck, which sat on a dodge crew dually, then he can pull his toyhauler bumper pull with 2 quads or 2 sleds inside, with electic drop down double bed and real wood fireplace. perfect for revy go sledding if it's bluebird or fishing when it's socked in.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Cost of that whole mess
Cost of taking life in hands launching/loading boat
-__________________________________________

= Boat rentals for the rest of your vacationing life....

If you love your boat that much, just buy a bigass camper and then you could use the money saved to get a nicer boat even. Ehn, but people love to do weird **** who am I to judge

Last edited:
S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
must have ramps to get it down to the ground and a winch to control its decent and accent.

It is legal to haul doubles in WA, but you have to have the CDL with the endorsement and the trailer has to be 5th wheel hitch and under the maximum length.

J
Nov 26, 2007
BCR
I have seen this before, fold out ramps and a winch make it relatively easy to get back on the ground, then you hook it to the truck and launch it normaly.

Personaly, I would just use a camper and pull the boat:)

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
Cost of that whole mess
Cost of taking life in hands launching/loading boat
-__________________________________________

= Boat rentals for the rest of your vacationing life....

If you love your boat that much, just buy a bigass camper and then you could use the money saved to get a nicer boat even. Ehn, but people love to do weird **** who am I to judge

It may look like a mess. I wouldn't choose to haul my boat and trailer like that either. But its still very impressive and one-of-a-kind. I wonder if it was a chevy or a dodge in the pic if you would of said something different?:):beer;

Premium Features