• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery Date

B

brokemtnsledder

Aug 13, 2011
picked mine up last week in Libby,MT. after yesterdays ride i have 146 miles:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

M

McTwist700

Dec 2, 2010
Whitehorse Yukon
I'm getting pretty peed off with the bs that is going on to get my sled up here. They bumped the shipment to make a complete load by 2 weeks then so far going on 14 days since it has been shipped. The truck broke down coming across the prairies and was delayed by 2 days then gets to Ft Nelson and says the road is too slippery to travel when all the other trucking companies are still traveling. He said he left on Wednesday so I check in on Thursday with my dealer and the truck was still in Nelson because he claimed the road was closed (which it wasn't) then he finally leaves and breaks down again 3 hours north of Ft Nelson. Im getting close to throwing a loader on my lowbed and going to pick up my sled right off the truck and bring it here. I have even thrown out the offer to my dealer that I would go pick up buddies trailer and get it up here.

IMO brp has dropped the ball this year. I have had rideable snow for almost a month and no sled. They take forever to just get the sleds out of the plant and offer no explanation for dealers to tell their customers. I had my sled paid in full halfway through October expecting it to ship around then. Then brp goes with some lowball shoddy company that has pansie drivers that shouldn't be even coming up here if they can't handel our winter driving up here plus the trucking company can't even keep their truck running for one run up here. It just sucks that both my dealer and I have to get the short straw through all this......

Sorry for the rant had to get it out.

T

Trixter99

Jan 24, 2012
Way up over here
Picked her up today from Riderz in Edson awesome people to deal with. This thing is beautiful cant wait to get it in the mountains. I also passed someone outside Whitecourt ripping up the ditch on there new XM.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Makes me wonder whats worse guys, no sled or no snow...some people are dealing with one or the other, or both. count your blessings!:face-icon-small-ton

T

Trixter99

Jan 24, 2012
Way up over here
I hate to do this to you guys that are still waiting, but this sled is Unbeleivable! I haven't rode a sled in along long time and it makes me look like I do it for a living I can't believe how hard it turns. Both feet on the same board And lean into it pin the throttle and hang on its like its on rails. I am so friggin happy I bit the bullet and bought this sled instead of a used one. Now I'll probably get a divorce cause all I wanna do is ride it.:face-icon-small-coo

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
Got the call from I-90 Motorsports. My sled is in and will be ready for pick-up by this afternoon! :bounce: YEEEEEEHHHHAWWWW

yammyman_1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 10, 2010
Sturgeon County, Alberta
I'm getting pretty peed off with the bs that is going on to get my sled up here. They bumped the shipment to make a complete load by 2 weeks then so far going on 14 days since it has been shipped. The truck broke down coming across the prairies and was delayed by 2 days then gets to Ft Nelson and says the road is too slippery to travel when all the other trucking companies are still traveling. He said he left on Wednesday so I check in on Thursday with my dealer and the truck was still in Nelson because he claimed the road was closed (which it wasn't) then he finally leaves and breaks down again 3 hours north of Ft Nelson. Im getting close to throwing a loader on my lowbed and going to pick up my sled right off the truck and bring it here. I have even thrown out the offer to my dealer that I would go pick up buddies trailer and get it up here.

IMO brp has dropped the ball this year. I have had rideable snow for almost a month and no sled. They take forever to just get the sleds out of the plant and offer no explanation for dealers to tell their customers. I had my sled paid in full halfway through October expecting it to ship around then. Then brp goes with some lowball shoddy company that has pansie drivers that shouldn't be even coming up here if they can't handel our winter driving up here plus the trucking company can't even keep their truck running for one run up here. It just sucks that both my dealer and I have to get the short straw through all this......

Sorry for the rant had to get it out.

I feel your pain brother! I was pretty disappointed mine tookl as long as it did... But when I finally got the call, all the tears of dortow dried up and were replaced with tears of absolute joy! The sled is amazing! It was well worth the wait. BRP saved the best for last IMO!
Hopefully you get it real soon!

Last edited:
M

McTwist700

Dec 2, 2010
Whitehorse Yukon
I feel your pain brother! I was pretty disappointed mine tookl as long as it did... But when I finally got the call, all the tears of dortow dried up and were replaced with tears of absolute joy! The sled is amazing! It was well worth the wait. BRP saved the best for last IMO!
Hopefully you get it real soon!

Just picked it up this afternoon I am a happy camper now that my christmas present showed up!! My initial feelings from riding it across the dealer lot and onto the trailer is that it feels really nimble,

cadams

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
ND
Just picked it up this afternoon I am a happy camper now that my christmas present showed up!! My initial feelings from riding it across the dealer lot and onto the trailer is that it feels really nimble,

You figured that out from the parking lot? Jeez who needs snow?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cadams

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
ND
Hahaha maybe its just because it feels so different from my old M8 but garage riding tonight was a blast :D. I got snow though going to get out this weekend for a break in ride.

I think anyone who waited until now or even December first to receive their spring order should find a new dealership. I have had mine since November 10th

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M

McTwist700

Dec 2, 2010
Whitehorse Yukon
I think anyone who waited until now or even December first to receive their spring order should find a new dealership. I have had mine since November 10th

Really can't help when the factory builds the sled. I don't think my dealer is the problem as my salesmans own personal sled he snow checked was built after mine was built. If it was dealer choice would have expected his sled here before mine.

I spoke with my dealers brp rep on the phone last week and he very much apologized for the late delivery said that brp was kind of overwhelmed with the amount of spring checks and subsequent orders through the summer.

Premium Features