• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery Date

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
Anyone who spring ordered with i90 get their sled yet? There's snow building up in the foothills and um getting ancey! :)

I'm still waiting on my snow-checked black XM-X (154). They keep saying they'll call me... I had to take my rock buggy up to Canada for an adrenalin rush this weekend to keep my mind off the sled.

Y

Yamahog

Feb 13, 2011
Washington state
I'm still waiting on my snow-checked black XM-X (154). They keep saying they'll call me... I had to take my rock buggy up to Canada for an adrenalin rush this weekend to keep my mind off the sled.

Hah! I feel you bro I'm in the same boat. I know they got some in well keep our fingers crossed, I live next to foothills and can see the snow, its driving me nuts.

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
Yammadog, I just plunked down some $ on an incoming 2013 Summit SP today from I-90. When talking with them it sounded like they just received a large shipment of X models into the warehouse so maybe you are in that shipment.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i was in town tonight and stopped into the dealer to look at my sled. WOW does that thing roll over easy. push your foot on the the running board and you can pull the sled over with 1 finger while standing on the ground. picking it up fri or sat

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
Yammadog, I just plunked down some $ on an incoming 2013 Summit SP today from I-90. When talking with them it sounded like they just received a large shipment of X models into the warehouse so maybe you are in that shipment.

This is encouraging! :bounce:

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
Apparently I-90 Motorsports has received / is currently receiving the 'electric start' sleds first. Pull-starts are on the way but they weren't exactly sure when they'd arrive.

Y

Yamahog

Feb 13, 2011
Washington state
Apparently I-90 Motorsports has received / is currently receiving the 'electric start' sleds first. Pull-starts are on the way but they weren't exactly sure when they'd arrive.

I'm hearing early December for my all black 154, kinda sucks but hey at least its not an early season. Can't wait to get it home and start riding.

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
I'm hearing early December for my all black 154, kinda sucks but hey at least its not an early season. Can't wait to get it home and start riding.

Well, I sure hope sooner than later.

Last edited:

yammyman_1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 10, 2010
Sturgeon County, Alberta
It's a great day today! I just got the call from Rob at Riverside Honda! My 163" estart is in and I'm picking it up on Thursday! Perfect timing!!:face-icon-small-ton

Last edited:

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
hope mines in this week, be nice to cash in on the 500$ accessory voucher before it expires soon.
anyone know if they enforcing the deadline on the voucher since they are behind on shipping the sleds out?

Premium Features