• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Costco / Thugs

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I was watching a video with a social scientist today. He used a lot of big words to describe the conspiracy theory trend going on... especially in America. My take away is these folks, like those that inhabit Fouled Plug, are part of an Apocalyptic Christian movement. Essentially a cult with no leader, many factions, and no clear message. Trump comes to mind as their future potential leader but seeing he is a clear loser someone similar may come along to take the reigns. The messaging is clear. It is these apocalyptic fantasy folks (flat earth, anti-liberal, anti LGBT, MAGA, QAnon, anti environmentalists, etc) all see it as the world has gone crazy and some invisible chaotic force is going to ruin humanity and they must be exposed and stopped. It seems to come from Christianity falling apart as it is clear no messiah is coming, the ongoing media culture war, distrust in science, lack of understanding of globalization, and probably just straight boredom in normal life.

Anyway I think it is great Snowest supports this apocalyptic religious cult.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I was watching a video with a social scientist today. He used a lot of big words to describe the conspiracy theory trend going on... especially in America. My take away is these folks, like those that inhabit Fouled Plug, are part of an Apocalyptic Christian movement. Essentially a cult with no leader, many factions, and no clear message. Trump comes to mind as their future potential leader but seeing he is a clear loser someone similar may come along to take the reigns. The messaging is clear. It is these apocalyptic fantasy folks (flat earth, anti-liberal, anti LGBT, MAGA, QAnon, anti environmentalists, etc) all see it as the world has gone crazy and some invisible chaotic force is going to ruin humanity and they must be exposed and stopped. It seems to come from Christianity falling apart as it is clear no messiah is coming, the ongoing media culture war, distrust in science, lack of understanding of globalization, and probably just straight boredom in normal life.

Anyway I think it is great Snowest supports this apocalyptic religious cult.
Dude, if you believe that is what most of us think, you need serious help. Put the crack pipe away.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Gary, you are like a loaded manure spreader.
If that analogy is over your head... You are like an overflowing septic tank.
Or a dirty diaper.

Saundet

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2017
Spokane, WA
Under 2% effective rate for masks after 100 days... I suspect Laurel and Hardy wouldn’t have seen this as it’s not going to appear on CNN anytime soon.
But but but... If I can just save one life, maybe the guys at Snowest will see me for the hero that I know I am! -Simple.

1615429583740.jpeg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
image.jpgAs I stated , kept my distance , kept my distance from everyone . I was not the one that got within 6' or restrained anybody by not letting them leave .
So masks and face shields are mandatory inside but outside just keep you distance .
Is the virus only inside?
Where's the science ?
Where's the common sense ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
That's actually kind of funny , they have isles that are wider than the typical stores or that they don't use automated doors and the employees standing behind plexi glass under radiant heat lamps freezing thier butts off checking receipts on the way out testing thier immune systems .

18 degrees at this moment .

Born in a barn ?? Close the door !
Ya , common sense has left the building .

Last edited:
Premium Features