• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutch springs

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Just a heads up.
It’s that time of year to start thinking about replacing your clutch springs.
You need to order them as soon as possible or grab them at your dealer. They may be in short supply this season. Production is months out right now.
I also have a pretty healthy supply if you need them.

C
Jan 14, 2020
There's a dealer in utah on eBay with a bunch of OEM brand new takeoffs for $9.95 each. Search part number for high elevation primary. I bought half of what they had last night ?

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Just ordered both primary and secondary springs from TRS today. Not only was it a competitive price, but I'm always happy to buy parts from a guy that puts in a lot of time and energy just to help us get our sleds running to perfection. Thank you, Tony!

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Just a heads up.
It’s that time of year to start thinking about replacing your clutch springs.
You need to order them as soon as possible or grab them at your dealer. They may be in short supply this season. Production is months out right now.
I also have a pretty healthy supply if you need them.
You have a good clutch setup for the 850s?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Guess $10 in spares to get off the mountain is beneath you ??
With a $13-20k sled I think I’ll stick with carrying the matching- correct spring for my clutch kit……..

Or as a last resort the oem stock take off spring that the sled shipped with. (It’s brand new after all)

C
Jan 14, 2020
With a $13-20k sled I think I’ll stick with carrying the matching- correct spring for my clutch kit……..

Or as a last resort the oem stock take off spring that the sled shipped with. (It’s brand new after all)
I was saying the prior due to a possible shortage of springs and every other part lol.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
100% agree Murph, I have tried almost all kits on the market, and nothing is as smooth or has the topend pull like the TRS kit does.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Also your belt will seem like it lasts forever if you do the TRS alignment with the clutch kit

Last edited:
Premium Features