• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Breaking Bad

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I had never watched it before...yeah i know, welcome to the last five years...

Anyway now that you're past that....

I started watching the entire series over New Years and got as far as Netflix would allow in just one week. (season 5, part 1)

Been going nuts waiting for the last 8 episodes to show up on Netflix (supposedly Feb 24). Couldn't even find them on YouTube fast enough before they got taken down.

Well lah de fricken dah, a YouTube user called Walter White, of all people, has put up season 5, part 2.

The caveat, in order to avoid copyright infringements, is that about every eleven seconds, they put a three second blank spot into each episode. However, I almost don't even notice it now.

Well I'm watching Season 5, Episode 11 (which is Part 2, #3) called "Confessions".
Holy crap, Walter, that was a move!!!
I didn't see that coming. You're a bastard. Awesome!!!

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Watched 1/3 of episode 15 last night. WTF? LOL

1.66 episodes left...I'm still shaking my head at Walter...But Uncle Jack and his nephew are bastards too.
WOW

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
sticker,375x360.png

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'd turn right around and watch it again.

I'll bet I'll like it even more. There will be a lot more to pick up on.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Breaking Bad and The Sopranos are 1A and 1B all time greatest tv shows, imo. The last couple episodes of BB are incredible.

The whole series was totally crazy...but then ALL of season 5 was just fantastic.

O
Jan 30, 2011
Black Hills
Vince Gilligan is an absolute genius and whoever did the casting for the show is also a genius, Aaron Paul was perfect for this role and who would of thought of Brian Cranston for his role after all of the comedy stuff he has done, I can remember when he played Jerry's dentist on Seinfeld.

Premium Features