• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black Hills Group Ride

F
Dec 21, 2008
I was told that Papa Joe will still run it in the summer and the new partial owners will run it in the winter, had a chance to meet them at the convention in Yankton sounds like they will make several changes to the place good luck to both of them great place.

M

miko

Nov 28, 2007
So. Dak.
what happend to papa Joe? I know the place wasn't great, but they were always friendly, and that cute lil red head PROMISED she would be there this winter!!! so what's the deal, did joe sell out or what? is the homeless guy/mechanic still gonna have his camper right off the trail?

The homeless guy/ mechainc's name is Lex I think and he will still be there from the conversation that I had with Brad. I think the cute red head will still be there also. I'll ask the next time I talk with Brad. I really hope this goes well for those guys.
I'm going to Cooke City during that weekend or I'd be there with you guys. Sounds like fun. Post pics please.

Miko

Top Notch

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Hartford, S.D.
www.topnotchdetailing.biz
Room Rates

Sounds like if we get a decent sized group togather we will get the rooms at 79.99. If you call to make reservations, mention that your staying there for the forum ride to get the group rate. The dates of Jan 21-23 seem to be ok with most peeps so lets try to get some plans and people togather.:):beer;

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
i might be heading out with someone still. Still not sure on my schedule :rolleyes:. But hopefully i can get out with a few of you n see some real riding :face-icon-small-hap

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
There is a chance of snow in the forecast for the hills every day from saturday until thursday. Hopefully they will get enough to go out there and ride!

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
same here we have a cabin for the 31ar threw the 2nd hope there will be enuf to take the kids on there first "black hills" ride

I
Dec 20, 2009
group of 3 is looking for a small group that knows there way around up there for to ride with for the 26th & 27th, coming from oklahoma if there is enough snow, will make a decision on the 24th, we rode there last year, had a time.

Premium Features