• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black hills atv

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Im looking for a good place,close to the atv trails,a group of us are bring rzrs and looking to see some cool back country,i have been down there the past couple years so i know a few areas,but mainly need lodging recommendations for 14 people possibly,preferably with easy access to the atv trails!
Thanks much

F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
ATV

The Black Hills is not an overly ATV friendly place. I would forget about the Trailshead RecSprings area along Hwy. 85. If you are determined to give it a try out there, go to the east side along 385 out of Deadwood and stay here:

http://www.mystichillshideaway.com/

They will have the place for 14 or more people and close to the ATV trails.

There is just too much private land in the Hills.
If it were me I would keep going west and try the Albany Lodge around Centennial ,Wy.

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
hey thanks much,that looks like definitely a place wed all enjoy,we aren't looking for anything wild and extreme,just go out n cruise and enjoy the outdoors,and scenery,ive had a hard enough time lining them all up to go this far,so im sure after this they will sure want to visit again and possibly go further,its a bunch of couples,some have never seen deadwood,mount rushmore ect ect.so it should be a good trip to satisfy all the hungers!

Premium Features