• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Leavenworth Riding

I am surprising the wife with an anniversary trip to Mountain Spring Lodge on Dec 15th. Thinking of bringing the sleds, hoping there will be enough snow then… The lodge won’t let us access their trail system when on our personal sleds I guess. We have a sled deck on a long bed, any place closer like in Chiwawa Pines area that we can offload and hit a trail? Or are we better off driving all the way to Fish Lake? Also not real familiar with the area, which trails would you hit that will offer fun areas to jump off and do some climbing and such?

Thanks

N
Dec 10, 2012
snohomish
their trail ties in with the groomed fish lake system, Eagle Creek Rd off Chumstick Hiway is my favorite way to get to the Sugar loaf area to sled, hard to believe they will not let you take the short cut from the lodge.

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
+1 for sugarloaf via eagle creek. Great views and good riding. Then stop in leavenworth for some brews on the way back :cool:

Premium Features