• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Beer Poll

Drinking Green Beer?

• ...love it can't get enough

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • ...do not like-avoid it

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • ...if there pouring it I'm drinking it!

Votes: 54 72.0%

• Total voters

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
with St Patricks coming up I was just thinking how many people actually drink the green beer or is it just a myth?

repbeer.jpg

L
Jan 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
Miller with green food coloring....yea...

Anyways, Guinness is my beer of choice (drink two and you'll forget how badly you hate it for a night). Its tough to dye a dark beer green, but we try anyways.

When we run low on the Guinness, we break out the Jameson. Irish whiskey for an Irish holiday, doesn't get better.

Oh, and maybe I should add. We don't drink the Guinness you can get here in North America. My dad's friend goes to Ireland every summer to visit his family and he brings back as much as he can (his family mails a ton, they just don't declare it as alcohol for the shipping). Its awesome, the stuff here is pisswater compared to the micro-brewed nectar from across the pond.

M

masneri

Feb 10, 2008
anchorage
of crap!!!

i misread the post, I first read the title saying it was a pole and thought it was talking about beer in general not green beer hahaha. I love beer but I dunno bout green beer:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

P
Jan 9, 2008
green food coloring and beer= green teeth and toung for two days

this happened while I was in the military with a general inspection the day after prety funny stuff class A dress and green teeth

Premium Features