• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 2025 Product Information Guide

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Ok so don't throw stones at me getting to old to dodge em' .. LOL .....
BUT ..............................I see all the concerns on colors when probably 1/2 OR MORE will wrap their sled anyway... To me get the options a guy wants. Wrapping a sled seem to be popular these day's

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Ok so don't throw stones at me getting to old to dodge em' .. LOL .....
BUT ..............................I see all the concerns on colors when probably 1/2 OR MORE will wrap their sled anyway... To me get the options a guy wants. Wrapping a sled seem to be popular these day's
The wrap doesn't cover everything though, you can see bright colors through the gaps in the wrap pieces, especially if it doesn't match the wrap colors. Black is best if you're gonna wrap it.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Hopefully they fix their running boards for 25. Cracks me up that they say they've never broken a set but if someone does, they're easy to change. A bunch being broke but we've never seen that before.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Hopefully they fix their running boards for 25. Cracks me up that they say they've never broken a set but if someone does, they're easy to change. A bunch being broke but we've never seen that before.
Do you have pics of “a bunch being broke“ or is this another turboless terry baseless, unproven, my sisters cousin in laws father in law broke one? Hahahahaha

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I heard of a bunch of the little kick up pieces being broke and i i thought maybe not a huge deal and then watched a video that had those and cross pieces also. Even though people have hardly rode and sombody will always break something cat guys said they have never broke a set. Guys that are supposed to ride harder than anyone. So yes this my sister's cousins brothers friend

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I wish Chadly had a cat so then i would have known whether they were any good before i bought it for my daughter. I actually don't think he would have been able to get that far back on the boards though.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I seen a post on Facebook of the little kick up being broken. One guy, that I believe is on here, said he’s broke a bunch.

powder pounder

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
yes if your an agressive rider doing hop overs will likely brake the back kick up, they are inexpesive and easy to replace. also there not stucturally important so not a big deal.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Both Backwoods and B&M have rear bumpers in the works that incorporate an aluminum kick up piece. That's the way to go. You could get the all aluminum boards from Cat, but they'll hold a lot more ice and snow. The plastic boards are brilliant, just not so much for the rear kick section.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
No one knows for sure yet but the spec. sheet list the IFP or the AC5S shocks as options on the base model.
no it doesn't, you are reading the spec sheet wrong. For example, the column with the header M 600 includes the the specs for BOTH the base model and the sno pro. They are grouping those two together to save space on the sheet and differentiating only the Mountain Cat. As shown in the table at the bottom of post #3, the base model comes with IFP shocks and the sno pro comes with AC5S.

Last edited:

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
As stated earlier. The spec. sheet doesn't even mention the Sno Pro. So take it for what its worth. (tomato, tomoto)
That's because the only thing differentiated it from the base model is the colors and shocks. Therefore, they combined them in the same column for the spec sheet in order to save space.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
That's because the only thing differentiated it from the base model is the colors and shocks. Therefore, they combined them in the same column for the spec sheet in order to save space.
It seems you are in the know on these sleds which is great thanks for the info. I do have one question can you confirm fuel tank capacity? Arctic Cat marketing has 10.4 gallon but a earlier post from the owners manual has 9.4 gallon? Another question do you know the belt drive ratio for the 858? Thanks

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
It seems you are in the know on these sleds which is great thanks for the info. I do have one question can you confirm fuel tank capacity? Arctic Cat marketing has 10.4 gallon but a earlier post from the owners manual has 9.4 gallon? Another question do you know the belt drive ratio for the 858? Thanks
I'm guessing it's 9.4 as the spec sheet has a higher probability of being right. No one probably communicated the final official capacity to the marketing team and they are just copy/pasting last spring's information. As for the belt drive ratio, I have no idea. I'm guessing it would align with whatever they did on previous generation mountain sleds. If previously the 600/800 had the same gearing in similar models, then i would expect the 600/858 would do the same.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
I'm guessing it's 9.4 as the spec sheet has a higher probability of being right. No one probably communicated the final official capacity to the marketing team and they are just copy/pasting last spring's information. As for the belt drive ratio, I have no idea. I'm guessing it would align with whatever they did on previous generation mountain sleds. If previously the 600/800 had the same gearing in similar models, then i would expect the 600/858 would do the same.
If the tank is 9.4 gallon you would think they would offer a fuel can for the attach system but currently they don't maybe it's still coming?

Premium Features