• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any rumours?

c8bcaf6e9a4dbd6283c2839bafbdd656.jpg

cool.no baby blue smurf sleds.

All you need it the front suspension. The 174 T3 is the only one that got a rear suspension tweak. The T3 163 is the same as the 14s.
T3 longer chain case and 3in pitch drivers. Although u can run a 3in track on current doo drivers.

ski- doo web page doesn't have squat???

I know! It's a little disturbing. Heck I have been cruising the Cat page even. I am 75% sure I will be on Doo next year but 25% of me says to wait and see if Cat comes out with anything earth shattering. I would believe that somebody other than Poo should have something dramatically improved for next year.

Hope you can wait another day. Facebook page shows release date of February 24th.

Something gets released this evening ant 11:30 pm, the rest tomorrow. So now is that crap or what!? I am going to be sleeping at 11:30 and by the way, I am not sure the 7:30 isn't tomorrow night at 7:30. Wish Ski-doo would take a page from the Poo play book and at least tease us a little.

Premium Features

Back