• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any rumours?

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
I am going to snow check since I held out last year and will be coming off a X in 2013 I do wish they would have came out with a little more change and colors. All those colors are the same as last year but one post I've thing that I love the most is the 3" and everything is powdercoated makes for a nicer better sled.

Hoss

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY

Wwwaaaaaaa. Get over it dude. Everybody has such a big problem about the colors and yet Doo still sell sleds like crazy. They must be doing something right. If you don't like it don't buy one. You will probably start to see Polaris and arctic cat start going with brighter colors as well. It's the new thing. The younger generation loves bright colors.

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
Fluorescent and neon when I was a kid were all the rage, now I live through my kids wearing it. Its all a cycle. There bright, but there not obnoxious by any means. No different than when Polaris introduced the bright red and yellow, and blue and yellow Edge X sleds in early 2000s. I rode all blacked out sled with all black gear. I aint no Ninja. I got nothing to hide, I would rather have something that stands out and is easily seen. All black and all white sleds get lost in the trees in the shadows. My wife wants the all white Burton one, only reason I will buy it is because she rocks the loud purple FXR onsie and stands out with that thing alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Wwwaaaaaaa. Get over it dude. Everybody has such a big problem about the colors and yet Doo still sell sleds like crazy. They must be doing something right. If you don't like it don't buy one. You will probably start to see Polaris and arctic cat start going with brighter colors as well. It's the new thing. The younger generation loves bright colors.

I dont have to get over anything DUUUDE... they look like shiiit and so does every freeride once its more than a year old. Red and lime green... what idiot dreamt that combo. The youth today , some have their pants half off and have the tags hanging off their ball caps and they look like idiots as well. Sorry , youth is no excuse for crapp taste.

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I dont have to get over anything DUUUDE... they look like shiiit and so does every freeride once its more than a year old. Red and lime green... what idiot dreamt that combo. The youth today , some have their pants half off and have the tags hanging off their ball caps and they look like idiots as well. Sorry , youth is no excuse for crapp taste.

Don't let SJOHNS get ya all bent out of shape. He's still riding a blacked out cat, you know, that color scheme everyone did 10 years ago. He's usually too busy feathering his hair to ride anyways... Everyone has their opinion on what looks good. Me, myself and I don't really care for a machine that looks like some gay dude shat cum soaked confetti all over my toboggan, but that's just me. I'm usually too busy peeling branches and pine needles off my sled to worry about what it looks like in a lighted magazine studio spread. :face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-win

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Don't let SJOHNS get ya all bent out of shape. He's still riding a blacked out cat, you know, that color scheme everyone did 10 years ago. He's usually too busy feathering his hair to ride anyways... Everyone has their opinion on what looks good. Me, myself and I don't really care for a machine that looks like some gay dude shat cum soaked confetti all over my toboggan, but that's just me. I'm usually too busy peeling branches and pine needles off my sled to worry about what it looks like in a lighted magazine studio spread. :face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-win

Just because THE Hobbes said it, the next rage is a flamboyant confetti wrap with integrated pine needles and tree branch graphics.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007

Black is always cool........dont let your envy of my flowing locks blind you to the truth of the Mcdoo color scheme. And btw , that confetti line may well become industry standard for a wrap style. " oh you want the confetti cum wrap , yes sir , which combo of moronic colors do you want"?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Black is always cool........dont let your envy of my flowing locks blind you to the truth of the Mcdoo color scheme. And btw , that confetti line may well become industry standard for a wrap style. " oh you want the confetti cum wrap , yes sir , which combo of moronic colors do you want"?

Enter snowmobiler and Gramma, stage left.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Well I was going to get an all black t3 163 but skidoo just announced this so..........

image.jpg

Can't wait to see it in real life. :)

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Speechless...... Almost... The blk and yellow is prob one of the nicest looking doos ever ..... The blk is a timeless classic and will always be a favorite. But you prefer thAt hot mess???
I actually think there is one demented creek show out there who wanders from manufacturer to manufacturer making messes everywhere he goes. He got his start in cats clothing line in the 90s , creating some of the most ridiculous outfits this side of a vegas tranny pagent. Then he stopped in at polaris and cursed them with that multi colored mess of a 900. He made a brief stop at Yamaha last yearand gave them that blue/orange/black/white insult and is now im embedded at doo and has been huffing fumes and meth and has free rein to see what will actually cause stomachs to churn.

Last edited:
Premium Features