• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any progress with MSSHA?

A
Nov 28, 2007
spokane,wa
im not sure what happened with the old forums. i know Corey was working on mssha, any news? Corey i tried to reach you with the number you gave on one of your posts , but was unable to reach you.

D

Dirty10

Nov 26, 2007
LaGrande, OR
Hill climb

Can you post info in the letter here so that non-members can know about races or how to become members?

Anybody hear anything out of Harmon Racing regarding the April Hillclimb that he puts on every year? Anthony has removed the recing section of their web page.

H
Aug 27, 2003
Vancouver, WA.
Alaskaboy

Thanks for the great riding Cliff!!

It was great to see you and Decker and enjoy some dry powder riding (your sled rips). I haven't heard anything about MSSHA for this year. Maybe Corey can provide an update?
:)
kh

A
Nov 28, 2007
spokane,wa
Thanks for the great riding Cliff!!

It was great to see you and Decker and enjoy some dry powder riding (your sled rips). I haven't heard anything about MSSHA for this year. Maybe Corey can provide an update?
:)
kh

:) Thanks for coming up Kyle!!! it was good to see you. it was great to finally ride with someone who likes to tear it up, maybe Decker will actually get a sled, well we can only hope. hope to do it again soon

CC

A
Nov 28, 2007
spokane,wa
hey Corey

i know you mentioned that we had some race sites lined up, is it still a go Kyle had talked to Cragen and he said he tried to reach you regarding the series. are you still looking for corp sponsors

CC

M
Dec 5, 2007
Yes, what is going to happen with MSSHA and I don't see a race for Anthony or for the Loup to Loup. No Racing? A.Lot of work for a day race. B. Takes months in advance to schedule. C. Lot's of Money $$$ to get going.

C
Nov 29, 2007
Butte MT
Hey guys I'm still here trying but running into a lot of dead ends. I'll keep you posted. We need a timing crew and announcer and money to pay for insurance.

D

Dirty10

Nov 26, 2007
LaGrande, OR
Lets see the scehule and somebody give me a estimate for the cost of insurance. I would be willing to help if I can.

H
Aug 27, 2003
Vancouver, WA.
Corey

Balls in your court. Please stand up!!

Corey - This post was done with a couple of beers on board. Once I read it again, I thought I should let you know that it was to encourage you, nothing negative. I hope you didn't take it that way.

Last edited:
Premium Features