• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Amsoil at cost

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
If anyone around here needs Amsoil let me know. I charge what I pay. No more! I can get it for your snowmobile, your car, your diesel, your lawn mower your dirtbike. If it has a motor we probably have something that will work. PM or e-mail me for any questions.

milehighassassin at gmail dot com

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Oh, I drive between Fort Collins and Eagle every weekend, so I can usually meet most people on here somewhere. Or even better I can have it delivered right to your door!

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Even thought your a doing a very generous thing by offering oil at cost, It is against the rules for you to advertise oil sales in the Colorado forum since you are not a paid advertiser. I am required, as per the rules, to move this thread to the swap meet.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Looks like he paid to me!

Nobody looks in the swapmeet for local specific items.

Pretty gay. (like not being able to delete a post)

He didn't pay to advertise. He paid to be a member. According to the rules there is a difference. I am not saying I agree or disagree with the rule... Im enforcing it.

Just like I said when I moved the post. I said "AS PER THE RULES... I am required to move this post"

I can't help if people do not like it, I did not write the rules or have a say in them when they were wrote up. I just have to uphold them. Being mad at me is about the same as being mad at a police officer because he caught you speeding. He didn't write the laws its just his job to enforce them.

Im sorry you feel the way you do, but my upholding of the rules doesn't make me the bad guy.

C

CO_MapMaker

Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
He didn't pay to advertise. He paid to be a member. According to the rules there is a difference. I am not saying I agree or disagree with the rule... Im enforcing it.

Just like I said when I moved the post. I said "AS PER THE RULES... I am required to move this post"

I can't help if people do not like it, I did not write the rules or have a say in them when they were wrote up. I just have to uphold them. Being mad at me is about the same as being mad at a police officer because he caught you speeding. He didn't write the laws its just his job to enforce them.

Im sorry you feel the way you do, but my upholding of the rules doesn't make me the bad guy.

Just like a good soldier blindly marching on!!

Premium Features