• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

650 fuel economy?

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
I know mtn forum but gotta be 137-146” riders too so what you guys seeing for fuel consumption ?

Snow Fever

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
BC
I have a 650 with a 155" x 2.75 and ride with Cat 800's and Doo 800's & 850's and when we fill up I use 5 to 6 Liters less same mileage bush riding. As a bonus, it Sips oil too.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Just ordered the same sled for the wife. Just haven't told her I'll be riding it lots as well haha. How's it for power with that track?
Guessing it's quite capable?

Snow Fever

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
BC
More than capable of keeping up in the trees, not going to keep up on long chute pulls or in super deep snow, but normal winter powder days no problem. I have rode all the brands this year while buddies try my sled and I would not trade for any of them for what I like to do. It seems to ride higher in the snow, dig less trenches and makes me laugh every time I ride because it goes that good........... As a bonus, believe it or not, it has surprised a lot of boyz in the trees.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
More than capable of keeping up in the trees, not going to keep up on long chute pulls or in super deep snow, but normal winter powder days no problem. I have rode all the brands this year while buddies try my sled and I would not trade for any of them for what I like to do. It seems to ride higher in the snow, dig less trenches and makes me laugh every time I ride because it goes that good........... As a bonus, believe it or not, it has surprised a lot of boyz in the trees.

I have a 146 khaos 650 ordered for next year as a back up, low snow sled. I'm pumped to try it out.

Premium Features