• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 9R

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Chad does have a valid point🧐 You’re almost getting paid to ride🤣

In all seriousness… Your dealer is aware clearly and they can’t fix it. Did they say stop riding it?? If not, ride the snot out of it! Either that or stare at it sitting in the garage like Chad does with his fancy cars🤪

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
My 9 R is not using enough oil. Anybody else experiencing this ?Half the amount it should be using Polaris said nothing they can do !
How do you know for sure how much it’s using? Every Polaris I have had. Oil usage depends on how hard they’re ridden how heavy and deep the snow is. Are you trail riding or hill, climbing, or riding in the trees. Serious question. Not taking shots at you.

B
Apr 2, 2012
How do you know for sure how much it’s using? Every Polaris I have had. Oil usage depends on how hard they’re ridden how heavy and deep the snow is. Are you trail riding or hill, climbing, or riding in the trees. Serious question. Not taking shots at you.
Dealer said they they cant do anything , burned 8 gallons, oil dropped 1/2 inch. That was deep pow , my 850 would burn a quart on the same ride. Buddy has a new 9 r burns oil like his 850 ..

C
Dec 14, 2020
Dealer said they they cant do anything , burned 8 gallons, oil dropped 1/2 inch. That was deep pow , my 850 would burn a quart on the same ride. Buddy has a new 9 r burns oil like his 850 ..

Could be you're just not using as much throttle as you used to, and your buddy is.

Ride it to the bars as much as possible. Get it to fail under warranty if it's going to ever fail.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
My 9 R is not using enough oil. Anybody else experiencing this ?Half the amount it should be using Polaris said nothing they can do !
Next few rides see how much gas you use and oil. Top up after the ride. And post what you are using. Then can figure out you ratio

Premium Features