• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IceAge 2024 Matryx Rail Tip FIX KIT NOW AVAILABLE

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
As many of you already know, the 2024 RMK and Khaos sleds do not include rail caps, and the hyfax extends beyond the end of the rail beam. Without a rail tip, in some conditions, the track clips can hammer on the front of the exposed hyfax, causing issues with hyfax retention and/or rail tips stabbing through a track window.

IceAge has developed a unique UHMW plastic rail tip specifically for the 2024 factory rail, as well as the necessary components to adapt the factory 3" anti-stab wheel kit. This allows the track to smoothly transition from driver to rail, reducing vibration and wear on your drivetrain.
Photos below are of our installed kit on factory 2024 matryx rmk/khaos rails.
SideShottip24resized.png

Our '24 TIP FIX KIT for MATRYX RMK/KHAOS includes:

• New custom plastic rail tips x2
  • 2 Stepped aluminum spacer bushings
  • 2 anti-stab spacer shafts
  • Vibra-tite thread locking compound for additional hyfax screw retention strength

Price is $69.95 , projected ship date is January 5th.

More information and purchasing options are available on our website HERE.

Last edited:

Finnlandr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2009
Parts Unknown
IceAge, after I add this to the cart it won't let me checkout? ....keeps giving me the image below after I click CHECKOUT.

Are you pretty confident it will ship by Jan 5th?

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 7.03.16 PM.png

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
As many of you already know, the 2024 RMK and Khaos sleds do not include rail caps, and the hyfax extends beyond the end of the rail beam. Without a rail tip, in some conditions, the track clips can hammer on the front of the exposed hyfax, causing issues with hyfax retention and/or rail tips stabbing through a track window.

IceAge has developed a unique UHMW plastic rail tip specifically for the 2024 factory rail, as well as the necessary components to adapt the factory 3" anti-stab wheel kit. This allows the track to smoothly transition from driver to rail, reducing vibration and wear on your drivetrain.
Photos below are of our installed kit on factory 2024 matryx rmk/khaos rails.
View attachment 413305

Our '24 TIP FIX KIT for MATRYX RMK/KHAOS includes:

• New custom plastic rail tips x2
  • 2 Stepped aluminum spacer bushings
  • 2 anti-stab spacer shafts
  • Vibra-tite thread locking compound for additional hyfax screw retention strength

Price is $69.95 , projected ship date is January 5th.

More information and purchasing options are available on our website HERE.
I’m wondering if there is cutting or grinding to be done on the Hifax before you can install the IceAge kit.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I’m wondering if there is cutting or grinding to be done on the Hifax before you can install the IceAge kit.
Yes it requires cutting back the tip of the hyfax to allow install of the kit so the tip/hyfax have a proper mating surface.

The boys are putting together a nice sonple clean kit with simple instructions.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Ordered as well and of course some other stuff accidently jumped into my cart right as I hit the pay button.......lol

Premium Features