• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011-2013, differences, Are they that different?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Did I meet you in Seeley with Dan during the Feb 11th demos?
I was in the trailer with Dan and he was trying to get my video's off my helmet cam memory stick.

The 2013 is an awesome sled and will blow your minds as to how much easier it is to ride and put in technical situations then previouse year Pro's. I know this cause i was one of three people running the polaris demo tour this last season and logged over 500 miles on a '13. There are a ton of small changes with the '13. The big changes are suspension; Front and rear shocks have completely different valving giving the '13 way different and better feal both on and off trail. Also Bonded front a arms, carbon fibre overhead structure, Lightweight jack shaft, light weight belt drive, extruded aluminum driveshaft, extruded aluminum servicable running boards, kill switch relocatated and divoriced from throttle block, light weight short freeride seat. and a lot of other tiny refinements. The LCD display is refined also giving you the ability to change a few options such as ethanol to non-ethanol switching at the push of a button instead of switching a resistor around under the hood. all that Plus some killer color options. the white/silver was my favorite.........

View attachment 177142

View attachment 177143

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
if you were in seeley on a demo ride then we met. You were one of the first to see the '13's since that saturday was the first day we reveled them to the public. My names kevin if you remember. Im pretty sure we talked for a bit

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were in the trailer with Dan and I as we were trying to pull those vid clips onto his laptop. It was around noon or so that day.

Premium Features