• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

10.25” gauge survey

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Does anyone feel that it should become the standard gauge when Skidoo invents a better gauge with all the wishlist items included? e.g. buddy tracking via radio and gps.
good question. i think it should be an option since it's pricey plus if/when it comes out with the things you mentioned, it'll likely cost even more. i personally don't like the requirement of the battery, where it's mounted, etc.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
good question. i think it should be an option since it's pricey plus if/when it comes out with the things you mentioned, it'll likely cost even more. i personally don't like the requirement of the battery, where it's mounted, etc.
I think the standard gauge should be better than the calculator sized gauge.. The problem is Doo doesn't seem to have anything in between at the moment, that would work.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
yes if by standard gauge you mean the two-button gauge which is what i was supposed to have on my '22 but do have on the '23. if doo does go the big screen only route at some point then it needs to have much better functionality to lessen the sticker shock.

Premium Features