• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Turbo Dragon 163.....Absolutely Loaded

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Last call on this buggy. I'll go $8500 (sled only) until I part it out in the next couple weeks. If not, stay tuned for good parts. EW

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I have hands on experience with this particular sled... Absolutely excellent example of a sled... and well worth it..

EricW takes Immaculate care of his sleds and spares no expense in building them.

It would be a shame to pull this one apart!

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Had some inquiries about the Boondockers setup as far as throttle response. Having built 4 of these set ups now, I can say that I don't feel a noticable difference in the trees from an NA sled. I don't have any vid of the 08 for sale since I didn't ride it after Christmas when I got the Pro and the camera. These vids are of my 09's that are set up the exact same way except the black one is not intercooled.

I did get the jump on the IQ's out of the hole last year from a standing start with my Pro, but I don't know if that was lag, NA, Pro getting up on the snow faster, me being quicker on the thumb than my boys, or all of the above. I can say that the lead out of the hole is short lived and an IQ on 8-10 lbs boost will drag the stock Pro (as nice as it is). Here are a few clips of the Boondocker IQ's I have. EW

Vid 1

Vid 2

Boosted Dragon following Pro

No Lag here

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Last Call on this thing...........I'll take $8000 but I siphon out the gas and keep the spare plugs.......lol. Cash only quick deal good until it comes apart. Thanks. EW

Premium Features