• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Value of 2024 Totaled Summit X Turbo R 165

M

mjenergy

Mar 23, 2014
Breckenridge, CO
My 2024 Summit X Turbo R 165 hit a tree and I believe it is totaled. It has +/- 300 miles. It is currently at the dealership waiting for an estimate for the repairs. It didn't hit the tree directly in front of the sled, so the exhaust and motor appear to be fine. The sled hit the tree between the left ski and the side of the sled. The hood was destroyed, both upper and lower suspension arms bent, chassis module is damaged along with the left rear diagonal cross member. The sheave driven pulley looks to be misaligned.

If the sled is indeed totaled. Does anyone have an idea what the sled would be worth. I will probably sell it to someone who might want to rebuild it or someone who buys sled for parts. I am located in Colorado. Thanks in advance.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
My 2024 Summit X Turbo R 165 hit a tree and I believe it is totaled. It has +/- 300 miles. It is currently at the dealership waiting for an estimate for the repairs. It didn't hit the tree directly in front of the sled, so the exhaust and motor appear to be fine. The sled hit the tree between the left ski and the side of the sled. The hood was destroyed, both upper and lower suspension arms bent, chassis module is damaged along with the left rear diagonal cross member. The sheave driven pulley looks to be misaligned.

If the sled is indeed totaled. Does anyone have an idea what the sled would be worth. I will probably sell it to someone who might want to rebuild it or someone who buys sled for parts. I am located in Colorado. Thanks in advance.
what condition is the TUNNEL in?
That will determine whether or not she gets totalled if the engine is still solid.

Premium Features